.

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)
Price:
$69.50

 Buy it Now

Product Description

A light, distinguished eau de toilette inspired by the fresh sea, warm sun and the richness of the earth.
This aquatic, aromatic fragrance opens with a splash of fresh, calabrian bergamot, neroli and green tangerine. Light, aquatic nuances mix with jasmine petal, crisp rock rose, rosemary, fruity persimmon and warm Indonesian patchouli to create a masculine scent that is both fresh and sensual.
Made in France

Описание на продукта

С лекотата , която се отличава тоалетна вода, вдъхновена от  море, топлото слънце и богатството на земята.
Тези  водни, ароматни аромат започва с пресни, калабрийски бергамот, мандарина neroli и зелено. Осветление, водни нюанси се смесват с жасмин венчелистче, свеж рок роза, розмарин, плодов японско дърво и приятна индонезийски пачули да се създаде мъжки аромат, който е свеж и чувствен.
Произведено във Франция

Product Details

  • Size: 3.4 fl oz
  • Brand: Armani
  • Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua/Water, Parfum/Fragrance, BHT, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Limonene, Citral, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate

Customer Reviews

Excellent Perfume.5
This is the perfume I wear always when I am going for important appointments. It has light fresh fragrance which is soothing to the senses. It is not obstrusive and does not irritate. This is really a wonderful perfume from the house of Armani.
Great floral but very strong at first4
I ordered the Acqua Di Gio after getting a sample at my gym and having my wife exclaim that she loved it. However, she loved it after I'd had it on for several hours. When I bought the 1.7oz bottle and put it on, she said it was way too strong at first, and it took a few hours to "mellow out" enough to be enjoyable. Definitely gets noticed when in close quarters :)
Be aware, it looks fake1
I bought the deodorants but they smell different than the original ones which I used to buy on duty frees. Also the original ones are 3.4oz and this one is 5oz(not sure if there are original 5oz), In addition the spray tap is white and the original ones are beige). Be carreful!